ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Operations Coordinators may be assigned the following duties:
- Manages the designing and defining of metrics to be used to indicate the level of business case benefits attained by a project
- Identifies and participates in implementing methods necessary to capture identified benefit metrics and business case to support a given project
- Manages project plans and timelines for major customer implementations
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing management of distribution operations process improvements for Strategic Customers
- Develops status reports that clearly articulate project progress
- Designs and deploys repository to store and manage project information
- Represent the company externally in conversations with key customers and partners.
- Participates in developing training and rollout plans
- Evaluate and enhance Quality standards, technologies and approaches. In particular, lead efforts to implement more extensive Quality Assurance automation.
- Develop, monitor, and measure quality metrics.
- Participated in External Audits of the Quality Management System and maintains audit evidence to TL9000 standard where applicable
- Conducting manual analysis of metrics and search queries in order to drive improvements
- Establish a sustainable culture of continuous improvement
- Participates in user acceptance and end to end testing of new software for WMS applications.
- Monitors department expenses and initiates plans to reduce overall operating expense tracking annual progress
- Lead, assist, and review process development and implementations.
- Effective verbal and electronic communication skills are required.
- Short notice travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.