CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies. We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2018).
As a CoStar Sales Associate you will prospect and engage potential clients while managing, nurturing, and growing our existing client base. Promoting both CoStar and LoopNet products, you will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train, and retain your book of business.
At CoStar you will receive a first class onboarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including LoopNet, the leading online commercial real estate marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Brokers, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Appraisers and Service Providers
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
OUR BEST PERFORMERS ARE
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Sales Associate’s at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a business to business environment selling software as a service (SaaS) from leading software, financial services, business intelligence or information providers. Or equivalent sales experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- 95% customer renewal rate and a Net Promoter Score (High Customer Satisfaction) of 9.2 out of 10
- 20%+ average of year over growth and aggressive plans to become a $3 billion dollar company in the next few years
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip for top performers
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it - see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: