Welspun is the largest home textiles supplier in the world. With offices in New York, New York, Bentonville, Arkansas, and Grove City, Ohio, Welspun distributes home textiles to most major home retailers.
The Sales and Replenishment Analyst will provide accurate and meaningful sales and replenishment reports, analyze and forecast strategic order plans to drive an efficient business model, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to maximize sales, in-stocks, and inventory management through up front collaborative planning and the following activities:
- Provide analytical support that maximizes and directs product performance at the retail level by analyzing sales data. Issue weekly, quarterly and selected POS performance reports that provide meaningful highlights, summaries, and guidance on the performance of our categories at different retailers.
- Develop and direct business analysis and providing insights into the sales trends, tracking periodic forecast received from customers, and reporting exceptions to the team.
- Provide input towards developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Utilize Retail Link tools to maximize OTIF and store In-stock.
- Evaluate inventory and logistics data to identify remedies.
- Ensure that the right, unconstrained demand gets plotted into the Supply Chain System for both short and medium-term, building proactive capability to delivery.
- Ensure proper collaboration across functions to converge towards a single set of operating plans with a view to leverage opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Receive, analyze, and respond to a high volume of communication each day. Respond timely to customer communications portraying a collaborative approach to service customers and giving input on improvements in all areas of the supply chain.
- Build a collaborative relationship with customers by facilitating periodic meetings with the retailer’s replenishment team, to communicate deliverables and devise action plans to help achieve those deliverables.
- Reporting, Forecasting, Order Placement and Inventory Management for goods shipped in and out of company warehouse to maximize sales while mitigating inventory liabilities.
- Travel as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales and Replenishment Analytics: 3 years
Required work authorization: