CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel contract position with a Rehab Hospital near Morgantown, WV.
The Assignment: * Job #*1792
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - RNs
- Setting: Acute Care / Medical Surgical (MedSurg)
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: 8 Hour Days
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Active State License or Compact
- Experience Required/Preferred: 1 year of Acute Rehab or Medical Surgical experience required
- Pay: Gross Hourly $38-42/hr - Blended Rate
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Registered Nurses in an Acute Care position:
Consistently provides effective direct care, as part of the interdisciplinary team, to a variety of complex patients. Manages care and implements treatment plans at a refined skill level in collaboration with patients, their families, physicians and other members of the healthcare team. Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice. Assumes a beginning leadership role but seeks to mentor in this process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions of patients according to professional practice standards and institutional policy/procedure at the Clinician 2 level.
- Organizes coordinates and prioritizes nursing care activities considering the needs of the patient at the Clinician 2 level.
- Implements patient population specific interventions based on individual patient needs at the Clinician 2 level.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and care coordination progressing patients toward desired outcomes at the Clinician 2 level.
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs and the condition and age of the patient at the Clinician 2 level.
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Assumes responsibility for the professional development of self and contributes to and assists with the professional development of others at the Clinician 2 level.
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of patient care at the Clinician 2 level.
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience or your 20th. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple coverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
To Schedule an Interview Contact:
Director of Recruiting
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $42.00 /hour