Job Title: Sr.Network Engineer
Type: Full Time Role
As the Senior Network Engineer, associate will play a major role in network projects by defining and designing solutions, procedures and detailed documentation for network projects, including data, firewall and security core networking infrastructure.
Minimum Educational Requirements and Experience Equivalencies:
- CCNP Routing/Switching/Data Center certified and 5+ years of Network relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Network Devices/Assets
- In-depth knowledge of gathering and defining network project requirements, developing, implementing or reviewing network drawings, network wirings, network engineering architecture and engineering design
- In-depth knowledge of network asset installations – ASR and ISR routers, Data Center and Catalyst network switches, ASA firewalls, Sourcefire, IPS, IDS etc.,
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 3k,5k,7k &9k product line, Cisco Catalyst 3650,3850,2960X/XR, 9300,9400 switches, Cisco ASR 1001X routers, Cisco ISR 43XX, 44XX, 39XX, 29XX routers, Cisco ASA, Sourcefire.
- Expert in configuration of Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANS) using Cisco routers and multi-layer Switches and supporting STP, RSTP, PVST, RPVST along with trouble shooting of inter VLAN routing and VLAN trunking using 802.1q.
- Expertise in designing schemes for IP Addressing & Subnetting.
- Expertise in configuration of routing protocols and deployment of OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and policy routing over Cisco routers.
- Expertise in configuration of high availability with HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether channel technology (LACP, PAgP), Port Channel and Virtual Port Channel (VPC).
- Experiences with Cisco Firewalls include ASA 5585x, 5580, 5550 Series Hardware managed through CLI, ASDM as well as CSM.
- Defining, tracking and maintaining the standard baselines and configuration sets of security devices and implementing industry best practices with regards to Firewall, IDS/IPS, IPsec VPN, SSL VPN.
- Expertise in Configuring and maintaining multiple Sourcefire sensors.
- Validated current signature sets against SF policies and made adjustments as needed.
- Tuned out noisy traffic and built custom fragmentation/reassembly policies.
- Analyzing and creating packet captures to test all areas of Snort/Sourcefire products.
- Assist with design, architecture and daily operations of the MSS Service delivery infrastructure.
- Support and maintain MSS delivery infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of performing network upgrades, troubleshooting and root cause analysis methods.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL process areas as it pertains to Network domain items and Service Now tool.
- Cisco Routers: (ASR1001, ASR1001X, ASR1002, ASR1004, ASR1006, ASR1700, ASR9001,ISR 4300, ISR4400, ISR4500, 1700, 1800, 2500, 2600, 2900, 3600, 3800, 3900, 7200 and 7600)
- Cisco L2 & L3 Switches: Catalyst 2900, 3560, 3650, 3750, 3850, 4500, 4900, 6500, 9300, 9400 Nexus 2K/5K/7K/9K)
- LAN Technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet, SMTP, VLAN, Inter-VLAN Routing, VTP, STP, RSTP, VPC, Port Channel, VDC, Port-Security.
- Routing Protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, T1/T3, DS3, OC192
- Facilities: DS0, DS1, DS3, OCX, T1/T3
- Network Management: Wireshark, Cisco Works, NetFlow Analyzer, NetScout, IBM Netcool, Ethereal.
- Tools: OPNET Modeler SolarWinds Orion
- Firewall: Cisco Firewall Service Module, Cisco PIX, Cisco ASA, Netscreen
- Ability to Manage Complexity
- Coding and Converting
- Decision Making
- Developing and Maintaining Relationships
- Influencing Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Analysis
- Service Orientation
- Time Management
If interested ,kindly reply to
Satya P/ satya(at)adeptconsultants(dot)com / 214-446-5855 Ext: 116
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Network Engineer: 2 years (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: