- AMENDED REPOST -
Amended to revise job title and minimum qualifications.
Applicants who previously applied need not reapply.
When you come to work for New Jersey Judiciary, you will join an 8,500-member strong TEAM that operates with the highest standards of independence, integrity, fairness and quality service. You will be engaged with work that has purpose, meaning and makes a difference in lives of the public we serve. We work hard every day to build the public’s trust and confidence in our court system, which includes issues such as bail reform, marijuana decriminalization and recovery court.
Whether it be in a courtroom, an administrative office, a courthouse training room, an IT office or in the field, our Judiciary workforce is improving the lives of countless individuals and families every day. We honor the dignity and individualism of each member of our organization while fostering professionalism and continuous improvement in our work.
The Judiciary offers a strong opportunity for growth.
REMOTE WORK: The Judiciary currently offers a hybrid work schedule, and this position may qualify for up to 3 days of remote work outside of Judiciary buildings. To participate in this program, you will be required to have high speed home internet access.
Example of Duties:
* Lead a high performing team to deliver dynamic statewide Drupal websites that are usable, accessible, efficient, secure, data-driven, and supportive of multi-channel digital content flows.
* Collaborate with stakeholders and clearly communicate technical challenges to those with less technical knowledge.
* Collaborate with other Judiciary technical support offices to ensure proper configurations and connectivity.
* Interact with vendors, consultants, and other external resources to obtain necessary services.
* Provide technical guidance during the procurement process.
* Lead the planning, design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of Drupal websites.
* Plan sprints, test and validate code changes, and manage project boards to ensure timely delivery.
* Lead daily standup meetings and direct the work efforts of team members to meet established time goals for projects.
* Participate in planning and managing Drupal web development team and effectively utilize team members’ skills and experience to accomplish goals.
* Mentor team members, address performance-related issues, approve leave requests and timesheets.
* Make recommendations regarding staffing, training, and technologies the team needs for optimal performance and productivity.
Salary range is $75,625.44 - $116,450.09. For newly hired individuals, the starting salary will normally be at the minimum of the salary range.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of professional experience, two (2) years of which shall have included experience in designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting information technology systems and services in the mainframe, server, web and/or network environments. May include analyzing and resolving complex technical problems; generating and testing applications code; performing database administration; administering data security; operating enterprise computer systems; contingency planning; implementing telecommunications facilities; and developing and/or conducting training on IT systems, concepts, applications, policies or security.
Substitution: Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute additional paraprofessional and/or professional experience on a year-for-year basis with one year of such experience being equal to 30 semester hour credits. An Associate's degree and two years of additional paraprofessional and/or professional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree may be substituted for one (1) year of general experience as indicated above. A Law degree may be substituted for two (2) years of general experience as indicated above.
Driver's License: Appointee will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle is necessary to perform essential duties of the position.
Residency Law: Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 52:14-7 (L. 2011, Chapter 70), also known as the “New Jersey First Act,” all persons newly hired by the Judiciary must establish, and then maintain, principal residence in the State of New Jersey.
Authorization to Work: US citizenship is not required. Selected candidate must be authorized to work in the US according to Department of Homeland Security, US Citizenship and Immigration Services regulations.
Applicants can click on the ‘Apply on Company Site’ to apply by March 27, 2023.
For additional information please visit www.njcourts.gov and reference Job # 2022-06152, Web Content Supervisor (Administrative Specialist 4.)
The Judiciary of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Committed to Ensuring an Open Door to Justice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,625.44 - $116,450.09 per year
Work Location: In person