Apply expertise in health operations and clinical care delivery. Apply expertise in the analysis process to performance, procedures, and processes of complex health systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational and clinical challenges. Contribute to the delivery of clinical and operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence, quality, and safety. Work on a spectrum of environments across the provider, payer, and research
- Experience with being a strong team player
- Knowledge of health systems and payer models
- Ability to be a part of a team contributing clinical and operational expertise
- BA or BS degree in Nursing
- Experience with process redesign, performance measurement, process improvement, and LEAN
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.