AvantGarde, LLC (AG) seeks to engage UI / UX Designer is responsible to create a new interface design to modernize the look, feel and user experience of a web-based application.
Work will be performed both remotely and at the corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD
- Create a brand-new design as appropriate for each aspect of the application.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, style guides, etc., and effectively communicate interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Develop the full set of creative assets for the final hand-off to developers.
- Research and analyze latest industry trends with an eye to applying them to the design.
- Three or more years of experience, and experience working as a member of a dynamic team.
- Must have a proven track record and a strong portfolio of work for review at interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate closely as a team player with developers and subject area experts, and to receive and incorporate objective feedback.
AvantGarde, LLC (AG) is an 8(a) and HUB certified, Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with principal offices in Rockville, MD. AG provides a unique set of integrated consulting services and a "One Stop Shop Solution" to meet complex organizational goals through Human Capital Management, Organizational Development, Business Operations Support, and Information Technology. We translate insight into impact across four key areas of an organization – People, Process, Strategy, and Technology.
Our firm was named Minority Federal Contractor of the Year for 2017 by the Minority Enterprise Development Consortium. We partner with clients and bring deep and broad-based expertise with the best industry practices delivering personalized solutions that overcome our clients’ most pressing People, Process, Strategy and Technology problems. Visit our website at www.avantgarde4usa.com to learn more about the company, our opportunities, and benefits.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, AvantGarde LLC makes all recruitment and employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including gender and transgender status), national origin, disability status, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civilian union status, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state and local laws. AvantGarde hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.