A rapidly growing Information Technology, Training, Consulting and Software Development Company in Reston is looking for an Office Manager / Office Assistant position. The company provides professional hands-on computer and IT training and consulting to prepare the clients with the skills and knowledge needed for today’s competitive job market. The company is an Authorized Test Provider for Pearson VUE, Prometric and Kryterion tests and is growing very rapidly. We are looking for an Office Manager / Office Assistant position to provide support for day-to-day office activities and test proctoring activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- A rapidly Administer PearsonVUE, Prometric, Kryterion and other required tests
- Verify identity, process log and sign-in sheets and admit test candidates
- Capture and process information of walk-in test candidates
- Process test taker’s data and admit the candidates to the secure testing room.
- Monitor students and candidates taking the tests and enforce required policies firmly & courteously
- Maintain required records in filing system
- Answer telephones from clients and test takers seeking information on training & testing, training schedules etc.
- Communicate courteously with students, potential clients, and general public
- Receive, receipt, and deposit monies for testing & training
- Maintain and communicate the Training and Testing Schedules
- Send out emails to potential clients informing them about upcoming training
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Implement and maintain office systems, test systems and
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Organize internal and external events
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent Customer Relation & Excellent Communication skills.
- Dependable and accountable within areas of responsibilities
- Experience working with adults and professionals
- Excellent Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- Requires basic computer hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Excellent experience in answering telephones
- Experience crafting email messages, flyers and course brochures.
- Must be willing to work weekends