Medical, Dental, & Vision!
****$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!****
- Coordinates the sales and admission process by working with prospects on the process from initial contact, application through their move-in. Includes processing of the Care and Residence Agreements, supplemental documents and gathering medical histories in preparation for pre-entry examination.
- Presents financial options, including Charitable Remainder Trusts, and makes referrals to Executive Director of NCPHS Foundation. Negotiates contracts with prospects and bring them to contract closure.
- Maintains marketing inventory of supplies and materials.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of strategies for lead generation and follow through. Provides input on media plans, website design and marketing materials.
- Presents renovation options to prospects and monitors the move-in process. Assists if needed to assure renovations are completed as planned.
- Organizes, implements and attends on and offsite events. Tracks the progress of prospects and maintains the interests of prospects and applicants. Oversees and maintains the accuracy of the prospect database.
- Assumes responsibilities of the Director of Marketing in his/her absence.
- Oversees the sales cycle including but not limited to: educating prospects and their families about contract options and entrance to the community, providing tours, and staging apartments for showing.
- Represents and positively promotes the community and NCPHS in public presentations and events. Plans and facilitates social and educational events and coordinates programs for prospects and applicants to maintain their interest during the sales cycle.
- Identifies, develops and maintains relationships with potential referral organizations, including, but not limited to: real estate agents, senior services agencies, community based civic organizations, hospitals, churches and other senior residential service providers. Organizes and works with Resident Council committees to promote the community.
- Develops and maintains semi-annual competitive analyses of primary or direct competitors (Life Care and non-Life Care CCRCs) as well as indirect competitors (Equity-based senior residential communities, Assisted Living, and Memory Care communities and SNFs).
- Provides input to VP Business Development on Corporate Marketing strategies, including but not limited to, branding, positioning, promotions, advertising, public relations, events and website.
- Serves as a member of the Marketing Committee, providing input on marketing and advertising strategies that affect NCPHS, (e.g., media plan, website, newsletters, advertisements, brochures and other collateral materials.)
- Identifies need for new CCRC products and works with Vice President Business Development and Executive Director to prepare new product proposals.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent. Minimum five (5) years marketing and/or sales experience required. Prior sales and/or marketing experience in real estate, property management, public relations and/or senior residential living highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: