At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking design review support staff who will provide support to the design review team for the advanced mission programs. The support staff should be an energetic individual with the ability to proactively work within a team environment supporting an overall set of specific criteria for a successful review. The specific tasking includes the following:
- Logistics coordination for the overall location and production of the actual design review.
- Working with the authors to ensure the design review content meets success criteria and provides a consistent cohesive message from Segment to Element.
- Working with the customer counterparts to develop success criteria and ensure that the review will be successful and meet the success criteria of the overall review.
- Ensuring consistency of content and messaging from Titles and Topics to the Actual Event.
- Day of review support including room setup and team down, along with support to the multiple events leading up to the Actual event.
- Coordinate criteria with the IRT and facilitate document functional review and action closure.
- Facilitate review action item closure with program and customer.
Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with 2+ years of engineering experience OR Master's degree in a STEM discipline
Active SSBI security clearance is required
Master's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university
Proficient verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment and present and explain technical information.
Demonstrated ability to work independently under limited direction within the scope of an assignment and use independent judgment in determining methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead working groups and technical interchange meetings.
Must be an exceptional analytical problem solver and systems-level thinker.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.