Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Work you’ll do
Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. You will help CFO’s and Finance Executive’s elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning and tactical execution. As a Senior Consultant, you are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement supervision: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record. Advanced degree like MBA or CFA is highly recommended
- Hands-on expertise in corporate treasury processes including cash management, capital markets, cash and treasury instruments accounting, exposure management and hedge accounting
- Subject matter expertise on complex treasury processes like bilateral and multilateral netting, exposure management, physical and notional pooling and in-house banking
- Hands-on trading expertise from the prior corporate treasury role executing FX trades, interest rate swaps, investments, debt and securities.
- Expertise in bank connectivity and bank relationship management, including BAI2 formats, MT940/942/101 formats, SWIFT Standards, EDI and SWIFT Service Bureau process automation
- SAP Treasury experience including cash and liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, transaction management for instruments such as investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities and commodities, including the instrument lifecycle processes such as accounting, settlement and reporting. Additionally, experience in exposure management, hedge management and hedge accounting is highly recommended
- Experience with both SAP Treasury configuration as well as end-user processes (executing t-codes)
- 3+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting, TMS vendor space or Corporate Treasury environment, preferably with SAP
- Experience on SAP integration with trading platforms (e.g. FXall, 360T) and market data feeds (e.g. Bloomberg and Reuters)
Experience with implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility from the Corporate Treasury or TMS vendor space
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Willingness and ability to travel 60-70% within North America
- New York, Chicago or Bay Area, location is preferred
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, ever-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
Our Treasury Practice
Our Deloitte Digital Treasury offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key Treasury Executives. We advise, implement and deliver treasury process automation solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting, treasury, trading and risk systems.
Our professionals bring extensive experience in risk management, trading, treasury, investment management, operations, accounting, taxation, asset securitization, technology strategies/implementations, and management consulting to each assignment.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.