About the role:
It's no secret that SaaS and cloud programing are here to stay, but those programs (and our customers who use them) can only be as successful as the Technical Support team working behind the scenes. If you are a detail-oriented, technically savvy problem-solver looking for a great next step in your career, Clarabridge's Customer Care Representative role could be the perfect fit for you!
Here's how you'll contribute:
- Serve as our front line by providing basic technical and functional support to all Clarabridge customers, business partners, and internal team members
- Provide top-notch client communications, responsive follow-through on all issues and actions, and collaborate extensively to resolve all clients issues
- Resolve incidents with the help of documentation or knowledge base articles
- Become a Clara-nerd. You'll participate in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge base and all the other external delivery methods that help our customers utilize best practices
Bonus points if:
- You have a Bachelors degree (preferably in Information Systems or Business).
- You have flexibility to provide shift coverage. Weekend work is not required but may be requested.
- You have 1+ years of experience in Technical or Customer Support for SaaS.
- You know the difference between @mention and @reply – you are social media savvy.
- You're a clear and patient communicator with a demonstrated ability to research and problem solve.
- You have experience with Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy and/or Cognos.
- You've worked with Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Más sangria , por favor! The ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
Clarabridge helps hundreds of the world's leading brands understand and improve their customer experience. Using advanced text analytics, Clarabridge transforms survey, social, voice and all other forms of customer feedback into intelligence used to empower confident, decisive action across the business. The result: happier customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.