Who we are:
Humming Heads, Inc. is a computer security software developer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Its ISO-certified and US/Japan patent-protected software product, Security Platform (US brand name: Evolution DLP) has been well recognized in Japan market, protecting 1 million PCs at 1,000 customers including government offices, financial services, energy companies, etc. from data leakage (Inside Threats) for the past 20 years.
Our superb quality is backboned by the Humming Heads Quality Evaluation Center (QEC) which uses cutting-edge automation technology to test the software every day for the latest operating system and application updates (9 million items tested by 5,000 computers in just 18 hours).
Humming Heads aims to bring this unique and well-trusted product to the US market.
For more, please visit our Youtube Channel:
Who we are looking for:
Humming Heads is looking for a commission-based sales person(s) who are driven to earn uncapped performance (sales)-based compensation. He/she will act as an independent contractor and not as an employee of Humming Heads.
What you need:
- BA/BS in business, computer science or related fields;
- 3+ years of B2B software sales experience (security-related software sales experience desired);
- Proven track record of successful sales, from lead generation to closing;
- Ability to travel as needed; and
- Authorization to work in the US as an independent contractor.
- Previous remote work experience desired.
What we offer:
- Flexible work environment (Work from your home, set you own hours, add additional income opportunity);
- Competitive Commission: [First Year] 30-40% of the sales price upon the sales price is paid to Humming Heads by the customer. [Second Year and Thereafter] 10-20% of the same sales unless and until the customer terminates being a licensee. Exact commission rates for the first year and the later years will be determined before signing the contract, considering your sales experience and other factors.
- No fixed retainer (i.e., fixed monthly/yearly salary) will be paid.
[Commission Example] When you sell 1,000 seats to a customer at $150/year, the sales price amounts for $150,000 for said customer. Of this amount, you are paid a sales commission of $45,000 for the first year, when the commission rate is 30% ($150,000 x 30%* = $45,000). For the second year and thereafter, you are paid a yearly commission of $15,000, when the commission rate is 10% ($150,000 x 10%* = $15,000).
(*) Please note these commission rates are not promised and will be determined before signing the contract.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, please allow us to contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Job Type: Commission