We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Meet sales goals by selling our products and services to new and existing customers
- Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development
- Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- High school diploma or equivalent, some Customer Service experience is preferred but not required
- Positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Very organized with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holidays
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour