Consumer Direct Care Network
Developer (Information Technology)
Missoula, MT (This is NOT a remote position)
- For consideration of employment, a resume and cover letter are required.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video ( https://youtu.be/I7rtYtLixsY )
Our application development team is expanding and needs experienced application developers to help build custom .NET solutions for high-volume health care transaction processing systems, customer relationship management platforms, call center platforms, and mobile data capture platforms. We are looking for talented professionals with documented experience in the enterprise space delivering front-end, back-end, or full-stack solutions. Our information processing workloads run on a Microsoft stack, on Dell hardware, in the Azure cloud and on premise, with a variety of custom applications and customized conventional enterprise platforms. We are growing our transaction volume and capabilities significantly.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Microsoft developer, with demonstrated success working in a fast-paced agile environment. Incumbent will perform aspects of agile development, including user story writing, release and iteration planning, agile modeling and design, coding, unit and integration testing, code reviews, and software documentation.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional, and accountable. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Our company values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence guide us in all we do. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and analyze new/modified automated solutions; work with users and IT to determine optimal solution scope
- Design, develop, test, support, and deploy custom web-based and client-based applications in a .NET environment
- Work with vendors and contractors when necessary; provide guidance and work assignments to contractor staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of development experience REQUIRED with .NET framework, Visual Studio, C#, Web APIs, and ASP.NET
- Comprehensive experience using Git / GitHub
- Experience with micro-services, preferably service fabric
- Experience with Micrsoft Azure Suite
- Experience with object-oriented design and development techniques; solid understanding of basic development best practices
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you are exposed to numerous professional development opportunities during your hands-on, formal training. We welcome your contributions, value your integrity and champion your vision while we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. In our growing organization, we have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home care industry. It is truly a place where there is something for everyone. Whether your success is determined by a particular lifestyle you want to support, professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work. Our employees have a direct impact, vision and influence on an expanding nationwide company which has that small company feel. Your success will be greatly rewarded.
Above all, you will experience career satisfaction of working in a culture built on its sense of care for not only the members we support in the community but our greatest asset, our people. That vision of care stems throughout the entire organization from the care we provide to making sure our people are appreciated, supported and employed with a company they can be proud to work and grow with. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network. Our deep history of connecting people and championing change has made us strong and resilient. Pride in our diversity and our strength of character build our capacity to care for one another. You benefit from our experience by being immersed in a fun, fulfilling work atmosphere geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty that our employees show. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and sick time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
- Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 15 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it's not just a job, it's a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.