Boston, MA 02210
About Grand Image:
Art is hard. But it doesn't have to be. Grand Image does everything we can to make it fun and easy. And we really do mean everything. We handle creating, customizing, procuring, shipping, installing artwork on time and on budget. And we do it all in house. You tell us what you like, want, or need and we make it happen.
We are an interior designers’ secret weapon. An art consultants’ best friend. Any wholesalers partner. We create custom art solutions with clients like W-Hotels, Ethan Allen, Marriott, and Z Gallerie across the country every day. Basically, all our customers are either repeats or word of mouth referrals because we make the process so nice.
To do all that we have curated a diverse group of talented, creative, and curious individuals. We are predominantly female, and most of our managers are female. Girl power. Our growth in the last 24 months has been tremendous. You need to be smart and talented, but we also need someone we could get a beer with.
We are excited to meet you.
Responsibilities of the Northeast Art Consultant include generating sales by developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and liaising between customers and internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs.
Art Consultants will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of tasks that contribute to his or her sales goal. She or he will lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The account manager serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers in assigned territory base through new client outreach and service of existing accounts.
- Perform sales presentations to the A&D community.
- Perform office work assisting customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives, performing work that affects business operations to a substantial degree.
- Ensure materials and supplies are timely ordered and delivered so that manufacturing of the project functions smoothly.
- Play a primary role in vendor selection, placing orders with vendors.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals to internal stakeholders and meet those goals.
- Forecast and track account metrics using Salesforce.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to prospect, build relationships, manage multiple projects at a time. A wide degree of creativity expected.
- Proven art consulting experience or other relevant experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Excellent time and project management skills with adherence to deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Salesforce.
- An eye and passion for contemporary art and design.
- Full time positions include medical benefits after 60 days, as well as PTO (sick, holiday and vacation).
- Base salary plus commission on sales, DOE.
When applying, applicant must include the following info to be considered:
- Current location
- Salary expectation
- 3 references
Cut-off date to receive applicants: January 2nd, 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Commission