This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a
client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Achieves personal and
boutique Average Dollar Sale, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour and understands the impact
personal productivity has on Boutique performance. Motivates and inspires team to achieve personal and
team productivity goals. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of features and benefits of our product
offering. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and
external client experience. Trains new hires on Point of Sale and other operational processes. Opens and
closes the store and assumes the role of Manager On Duty as needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Service
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor and the
girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
- Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, questions and listens to gain
understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products
through demonstration and education. Uses product knowledge to make recommendations.
Confirms choices and closes the sale.
- Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a strong client based business for
- Attends all required trainings and completes educational tools to ensure thorough understanding of
features and benefits of our product offering.
- Consistently seeks to understand new techniques and product to become a brand expert.
- Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
- Ensures customer service standards are met while Manager On Duty.
2. Human Resources
- Trains new hires on Point of Sale and operational tasks.
- Works with Beauty Ambassadors to improve performance through peer coaching, team selling,
encouragement and feedback.
- Maintains open/flexible availability that supports the needs of the business.
- Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
- Creates and maintains an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
3. Visual Presentation
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards
ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Assumes the role of Manager On Duty as needed. Supervisors staff by providing day to day work
direction. Follows-up with Boutique Manager to discuss observations, feedback and concerns.
- Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Boutique Manager,
District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
- Performs opening and closing duties and other operational management activities as necessary.
- Ensures corporate communication is filtered to all employees.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
2. Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
3. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
4. 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
5. Cosmetic experience, clientele experience and management experience a plus.
6. Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
7. Have flexible availability.
8. Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and
9. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
10. Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.