Founded in 2016, Suuchi Inc. is reinventing the fashion supply chain and is the answer to one of the last multi-trillion dollar problems yet to be solved.
Our proprietary software and mobile app, The Suuchi Grid, connects brands with our shop floor allowing for a fully integrated supply chain.
Our team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, seamstresses, designers, and project managers are our company’s pride. We believe true “know-how” comes from all walks of life. With our 27 different nationalities and a team of over 150 employees, Suuchi Inc. embraces every employee’s value and diversity to the company.
We are enjoying significant business momentum, and just closed $8M in funding to fuel continued 3X revenue growth. Selling our platform to 150+ large, midsized and emerging brands has driven our tremendous growth to date, and are seeking Sr. Full Stack Engineer to reach our revenue goals. This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities and the potential to work with a large portfolio of brands.
This is not a remote position. Required to work on site.
· Develop and implement scalable, high-performing and secure web applications.
· Integrate applications with third party services using REST APIs.
· Participate in project planning, following Agile practices.
· Work directly with internal teams to solve problems
· Evaluation and adoption of new languages & technologies.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Recommend improvements to business processes as supported by application systems
· Design and implement database tables and stored procedures
· Provide technical design and coding assistance to the team
· Mentor junior developers
· BS in Computer Science or similar degree.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· 3+ years of experience designing databases and building SQL queries for relational databases (MySQL, Postgres).
· Knowledge of OOP principles.
· Version control systems: Git preferred.
· Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
· Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems.
· Significant experience and firm understanding of API designs: RESTful, JSON
· Experience with using TypeScript
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Postgres.
· Experience building an automation‐focused culture, both in testing and build/deploy
· Demonstrated experience with defining application architectures
· Experience with Amazon AWS and containerization technologies ie: Docker
· Knowledge of AWS Services.
· Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
· Experience with configuring highly automated CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience with Agile/JIRA, Jenkins
· Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
· Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
· Strong understanding of state management
· Strong experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback
· Design and write unit, integration, behavioral and performance tests.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
· Fast learner, willing to learn and expand your skill sets.
· Sense of urgency.
Job Type: Full-time