CrossFit is looking to hire an Event Coordinator. You will play a pivotal role in planning, organizing, and overseeing events for CrossFit. This position requires a detail-oriented and highly organized individual who can ensure that all event logistics run smoothly. You will work closely with various teams and external partners to deliver exceptional experiences and successful events. You will report directly to the Travel and Events Manager.
- Plan, organize, and execute a variety of events, such as community gatherings, educational seminars, meetings, and team-building activities.
- Coordinate event logistics for CrossFit events, to include setup, catering, audiovisual equipment, travel, ordering supplies, paying invoices, issuing CEUs, and tracking shipments.
- Be available to travel and be onsite at events.
- Coordinate shipping and storage of event materials for all events.
Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Maintain accurate records of event details, including expenses, contracts, and contact information.
- Prepare and distribute event schedules, agendas, and other relevant documents to staff and participants.
- Responsible for organizing vendor payments through CrossFit’s payment platform.
Logistics and Coordination:
- Oversee the logistics of events, including transportation, accommodations, catering, and technical setups.
- Coordinate staff and volunteers for events.
- Anticipate and address potential issues or challenges that may arise during events.
- Quickly and effectively resolve any problems to ensure a smooth experience for clients.
- Gather feedback from attendees and staff to assess the success of events and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare post-event reports and summaries for managers and other internal use.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Proven experience in travel planning
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in event management, hospitality, or a related field (preferred).
- Proficiency in standard office and communication platforms.
- Familiarity with venue selection and vendor negotiations.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and travel as needed.
- Certification in event management or travel planning.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rich Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off––empowering you to unplug whenever and however you need to
- Flexible spending account and 401(k) with employer matching at 5%
- CrossFit Gym Membership Reimbursement
- CrossFit Courses Benefit
- Partnership Perks
CrossFit is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.