Presales Solutions Consultant III -SISW - PLM
At Siemenswe are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need themost innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process tofacilitate sale of software.
- Oversee, and where appropriate, lead the engagement with customers andprospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements,understand existing information technology infrastructure and determinecustomer's business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to develop a trusted advisorstatus with our customers, producing strong technical solution messaging toaddress how our software can improve their business.
- Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to take customerrequirements/data/process and map it into Opcenter Execution (Semi Suite andElectronics Suite ) and demo to customers to , explain why our solution isbetter fit for them than other solutions
- Oversee and guide the selection of appropriate suites of technology, thedevelopment of proposals for customer process improvement which ensure theinteroperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the contextof the customer's business.
- Works on critical assignments that requires the highest impact on the sellingprocess. Provides guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilitiesand business value of the Company's products and solutions.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Aerospace and Defense MOM Solutions
- Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Teamcenter products
- Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
- Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary
- Support account managers in sales effort
- Attends trade shows
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
- Conduct "site survey assessments" to document current state, challenges withcurrent state and map to be state for clients
- Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
- Must have at least 5+ years hands on PLM related software experience inAerospace & Defense airframe or electronics industry using ManufacturingExecution solutions
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic, when Covidis under control
- BS/BA in related manufacturing-related discipline
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of directsupervision, able to self learn
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the UnitesStates. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored workauthorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills,Education, and Experience
- 3+ years of Camstar experience
- Experience as a pre-sales consultant in the Manufacturing OperationsManagement space
- Recent experience applying advanced knowledge and experience (product,industry, professional, technical) in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groupswhile incorporating specific selling techniques.
- Comfortable with MS Windows and loading and configuring enterprise apps
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,etc.)
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.
Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
PreSales Solutions Consultant III - SISW PLM -231640