Sr QA Engineer - (18002132)
As a senior QA engineer, you will work with a variety of technologies and cutting-edge products. You will work closely with the development team to ensure a quality launch of new features and code improvements. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining automation framework and testing scripts, deploying test automation to continuous integration environment to ensure that test results are appropriately delivered. You will participate various of testing including automation, load and performance testing to ensure that our products consistently meeting the required quality goals
- Experience with unit and automation testing frameworks
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks such as Selenium, Robot or related frameworks.
- Experience with XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
- Experience in Continuous Integration(CI) and setting up QA environments
- Understanding of how Java Enterprise applications work. Including, how to configure, monitor and troubleshoot
- Experience in creating test cases, test plans and test reports.
- Experience in unit, functional, back box, white box and regression testing.
- Experience in test management tools (such as Zephyr, DevTest).
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver with strong troubleshooting ability
- Prior experience in Lean/Agile development experience
- Exposure to DevOps style of product implementation and delivery.
- Experience in deployment of web applications to a cloud platform.
- Familiarity with the following protocols and technologies beneficial
- Database Management – Oracle, Postgres, SQL
- Broadband Standards such as TR-069, TR-098, TR-104
- Working Knowledge of SNMP
- Experience with Telco/Cable CPE interoperability testing
- Experience with Linux/iOS/Unix environment
Primary Location: NORTH_AMERICA-United States-TX-USATXAUS-Austin
Job Posting: Aug 17, 2018, 7:07:17 PM
Job Type: Experienced