Austin area dealership is seeking a tenured GSM to join our high growth team. We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
This role is responsible for customer retention and profitability of the sales department which includes: New and Used vehicle sales, Finance and Internet sales. We are a single point, independently owned dealership that offers the potential for growth.
We are a HIGH volume store – with 300+ units sold per month!
Ideal candidate has General Sales Manager or General Manager experience. Import brand experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent upward growth
- We will pay top compensation for the right candidate. Pay structure includes a combination of base and bonus
- Five-day work week
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Up to two weeks paid vacation
- 401K/Retirement plan
- Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation
- Maintain profitability of your teams
- Manage all showroom activities
- Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New & Used team, Internet Sales team & Finance Managers
- Conduct daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings
- Coach both new and experienced sales reps on best practices for improving performance
- Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system
- Establish delivery procedures
- Ensure delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
- Forecast goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- General Sales Manager or General Manager experience is required
- Working knowledge of used vehicle sales and inventory management
- Import brand experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to background check & drug screen