High-end, fully-electronic, Gastroenterology medical practice in Gilbert, AZ looking for full-time Medical Scheduler. Must have excellent customer service skills, multi-line phone skills, handle multiple tasks concurrently, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with patients and doctors.
Summary of Duties:
- Provides excellent professional customer service by phone.
- Scheduling new and established patient appointments
- Direct incoming calls to the appropriate department and/or individual, manage the Physician’s calendars, and other administrative duties.
- Professionally answer and direct inbounding telephone calls.
- Navigate computerized scheduling systems and electronic health records.
- Contact prospective new patients and provide details about the practice and schedule an initial consultation.
- Correctly schedule appointments according to office protocols.
- Develop a basic understanding of medical insurances.
- Electronically file medical documents into patient charts.
- Send requests for insurance referrals and medical records.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, doctors, patients, and other medical professionals via e-mail, telephone, faxing and/or directly.
- Maintain an organized work station.
- This person must be able to multi task and have an attitude that every call matters!
- Must have 6 months- 1 year experience in a medical office/ office setting.
- Microsoft software experience (Word, Outlook) and computer experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Prefer work experience in customer service.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Some College Preferred. High school diploma or GED minimumJob Type: Full-time
Visit our website http://www.azcdh.com to learn more about our practice. Please send resume with cover letter by replying to this ad or Fax 480-253-5680. You can also drop it off at 2680 S Val Vista Dr., Suite 116. Gilbert, AZ 85295 during business hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Medical Scheduler: 1 year