We are looking for a talented Permanent Makeup Technician who will help help out with our client work load.. You will apply basic and complex techniques to ensure excellent visual results. We want an artist who will apply their creativity and dexterity in making people look great. You should be detail-oriented with an impressive portfolio of permanent makeup .Your passion for your job should give you ample motivation to excel.
- Understand requirements from a visual and technical standpoint
- Be knowledgeable about permanent makeup in order to properly conduct over the phone consultation as well as in person.
- Assist in appropriate removing of makeup.
- Collaborate with crew members (costume designers, production assistants etc.)
- Select the best material (cosmetics and tools) and create budgets to purchase
- Clean and maintain makeup applicators and tools
- Proven experience as permanent makeup Technician
- Knowledge of Permanent makeup techniques
- Technical understanding of lighting, photography, styles, dramatization etc.
- Ability to balance quality and budget restraints
- Understanding of health and safety rules
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Artistic personality and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Patient with a positive attitude
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $200.00 to $600.00 /day
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required