Legal Assistant/Efiler -
- Efiling legal documents in a fast paced environment
- Contacting Clerk of Courts to manage Efiling process
- Updating database with Efiling information
- Respond to questions and requests for information via email
- Answer incoming calls and directing calls to the appropriate person
- Work as a team with other employees to process work in an effective manor
Must have Microsoft Office Experience, must be very detailed oriented and must be able to work under pressure. Looking for someone that is very organized and can manage a large number of documents at one time. Must be able to prioritize work.
Salary is based off of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour