Jetset Magazine has immediate, exciting sales opportunities for experienced Advertising Sales Professionals who want to be there own boss. Yes I said it "Be Your Own Boss". This means make your own hours, work at your own pace and WRITE YOUR OWN DARN PAYCHECK!
In this key role, you will sell integrated print & digital advertising and marketing programs to all high-end brands, from small companies to large fortune 500 and 100 companies. Jetset Magazine's programs go beyond traditional advertising, providing a broad range of solutions specifically designed to help build, grow and maintain a successful operation.
To be "super" successful in this position or in sales period, I think we can agree that you have to know a thing or two about thefollowing items or should I say "Responsibilities"
- Product Knowledge (this is a given): Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Jetset's products and services, and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Ability to identify the needs of current customers or prospects and generate interest through various lead contact activities: Phone (majority), emails, social media and other avenues
- Understand the prospect's business environment and communicate Jetset's value proposition
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and relevant initiatives
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects
- Work through provided lead lists, cleanse the leads, update vital lead information, and leverage digital resources to gain better understanding of prospects
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within current contacts, and other industry forums to create new opportunities and prospects
JOB REQUIREMENTS - There are none because you will be your own Boss! But lets face it though, if you have zero skills listed below and you are searching for a position in sales, then your are probably an "order taker" and that's not what we are looking for.
- Experience in lead generation and/or value-based selling environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong objection handling skills and extreme resiliency
- Collaborative, a problem solver, flexible, motivated, and energetic
- Professional and motivated attitude
- Ability and desire to excel at prospecting using a combination of new and tried techniques
- Organized, ability to multitask, detailed oriented and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
Please do not hesitate to call me direct if you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Commission
- "Gift of Gab": 1 year (Required)