We are currently looking for an experienced Wound Care Registered Nurse to join our team.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist-Wound Care is responsible for promoting quality nursing care of patients with wounds or stomas in the acute, long term care, spinal cord and ambulatory care setting, and the promotion of pressure ulcer prevention programs in these areas.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility includes the utilization of advanced, specialized clinical skills in the area of patient care, patient and family health education, nursing research, quality improvement, consultation an staff education.
- Acts as the resource person for physicians and clinical staff for wound management.
- Ability to perform wound assessment, reassessment, and management for all patients and per policy.
- Ability to revise plan of care as indicated by the patient's response to treatment and evaluate overall plan for effectiveness.
- Demonstrates ability to perform treatments and provide services with nursing scope of practice.
- 2-3 years experience in wound care
Required: Board Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $96,644.00 - $161,116.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person