Do you like combining both your creative and analytical skill sets to solve complex problems? Cisco Meraki is seeking to hire a Strategy Associate in a highly visible role where you'll define our strategy & approach behind regional incentives and promotions. Not only will you be able to dive into the financial details behind incentives and promotions, but you'll also have the chance to create them and sell your ideas across the organization. In this role, you'll get to partner with our regional leadership teams to drive positive impact for the business. This is an emerging group within Cisco Meraki which provides visibility across a multitude of functions, ranging from Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations, to Product, Channel and Demand Planning among others.
We are searching for a thought leader for the organization who will proactively providing recommendations and helping streamline the various tactical activities associated with launching promotions & incentives in the various Cisco Meraki Regions. You will have strong relationship building skills, strategic and analytical mindsets and strong organizational skills to drive projects to completion.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before and your penchant for collaboratively solving problems, real passion for impact, and unparalleled desire to be part of a growing team that is helping guide the future direction of the business are the tools that you'll need to be a Meraki Strategy Associate.
What you'll do:
- Develop, drive and measure the return on investment of Promotions / Incentives pursued by various Cisco Meraki Regions
- Work cross-functionally across regional Demand Planning, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Product & Sales teams to execute Promotions & Incentives end-to-end
- Measure Promotion & Incentive results and document lessons learned
- Work with Cisco Meraki regional leadership and advise on appropriate incentive levers to pull to drive specified business outcomes
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Consulting experience preferred
- Extraordinary communication & relationship-building skills
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills, and understanding of strategic frameworks & concepts
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously to structure & solve strategic problems
- Consistent track record of leading complex and cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Eagerness to understand networking and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Foundational understanding of financial concepts like gross margin & COGS
Bonus Points For:
- Experience launching promotions and incentives for other B2B companies
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.