We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is seeking an experienced SaaS Project Manager to deliver our Event Marketing solution to multiple customers in diverse industries, helping them collaborate while saving time and money focused on absolute efficiency.
The Project Manager will work with a great group of talented resources. The team has a strong work ethic where no individual is an island. The Project Manager will lead and/or participate in daily stand-ups, weekly/monthly stakeholder touch points, and evaluate the best tools for the projects. You will also gain exposure working on projects for customers in several industries, including healthcare, retail and professional services. We also foster an environment where career development is encouraged and enhanced.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Implementation, does not carry direct reports, and may involve light travel at times (up to 15% depending upon the customer/project needs).
- Simultaneously plan and manage multiple customer projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Assists customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc.
- Build timelines, and track projects through completion and acceptance
- Provide regular health / status reporting to key internal and customer stakeholders
- Assist customers with SaaS Product implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting
- Participate in pre-sales process to fully understand the client and their needs, tasks, and gathering requirements.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Project Managers and Sr. Project Managers on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures and procedures
- Ensure budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process
- Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises and preparing statements of work
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Leverage office productivity software (e.g. Salesforce, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, JIRA/Confluence and Project Planning tools)
- Drive process improvements to streamline work and provide a higher value to our customers
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments
- Responsible for the management of virtual delivery resources and sub-contractors
- Work with sales, product management, development and cross functional teams to improve customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Software Implementations, Engagement Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Knowledge of / Experience with hybrid methodologies across Waterfall (Traditional, Iterative) and Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to engage internally and with clients of all levels, from C-Suite to IT individual contributor
- Ability to meet small travel requirement (10-15% maximum)
- Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI) certification is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge and/or experience of basic technical skills, such as coding or network infrastructure a plus
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Splash benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Self-starter with a strong desire and demonstrated ability to take initiative; able to take an idea from conceptual phase to completion
If you're interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.