State Date: 12/3/2018
Schedule: Our paid training class will be scheduled M-F
Compensation: Hourly Rate + Commission
Apple Leisure Group is the nation’s largest seller of vacations packages in the United States for travel to Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through our well-established vacation brands.
- We believe travel improves lives
- We believe in doing the right thing for our customers. Always
- We believe our awesome employees are the key to our success
- We believe in thinking long term – it’s how we chart our course
- We believe less is more
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, a variety of inbound calling campaigns, including post booking reservation assistance, and customer support. Representatives will quote and process changes for clients with existing reservations. Representatives will be compensated at an hourly rate plus commission for new vacation bookings.
- 1-3+ years of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Team player with a positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Call Center experience is a plus!
- Ability to work successfully in an environment requiring strict attendance.
- Day, Night, Weekend, and holiday shifts will be required.
Position Incentive Details:
- Working with customers as a consultant for their travel needs
- Fast-paced, fun, and supportive environment (high volume contact center)
- Opportunity to visit destination and resorts, company paid, for education purposes (“FAM” Trips)
- Robust continued training program so our agents remain experts in the industry
- Great team atmosphere
- The position requires the worker to constantly sit, working at a desk, speaking to customers or vendors on the telephone while using a computer.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
Benefits: We offer health benefits, 401K, travel advantages and other discounts, and the opportunity for growth within the Apple Leisure Group companies! In addition, we offer periodic catered lunches and the future prospect to work from home.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: