Full-time | Part-time | Contract
Full Job Description
High Point Wellness Counseling is seeking a part-time contract therapist to join our growing outpatient private practice team. This position is providing telehealth until it is safe to return to the office for in person sessions. The qualified applicant must possess a current license to practice in Pennsylvania and must be eligible to accept insurance (if you're not on insurance panels, don't worry - we'll take care of that).Qualified candidates will have a client-focused, positive approach toward care, a willingness to accept major insurance plans, and self-motivation to work independently. We take great pride in the exceptional services we provide to our community! We are looking for someone who fits within our practice’s culture and also brings their own unique therapeutic skills.
- Current and unrestricted clinical Pennsylvania license (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Maintain malpractice insurance at all times
- Pennsylvania criminal record check
- Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance
- Clinical experience with youth and young adults (preferred)
- Ability to work some evenings (preferred)
- Ability to consistently complete and maintain clinical documentation
- Competitive compensation
- In-network with major insurance providers
- Multiple referral resources providing new clients
- Furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Limited administrative responsibilities
- Free, off-street parking
- Therapist has flexibility to choose their schedule and number of hours worked.
- Minimum of 10 client hours a week
Therapist will accurately file their own taxes as a 1099 employee of the practice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- LPC, LMFT or LCSW (Required)