Merakey is seeking a Behavioral Specialist (IDD/Autism) - Fee For Service to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in our Philadelphia and surrounding counties.
- Provide face-to-face behavioral support to adults with autism in their homes and community settings. Provide support and training to direct care professionals.
- Provide training and support to direct care staff
- Develop behavior support plans and implement strategies
- Up to 15 hours a week available
- Flexible times: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Majority of hours in Phoenixville
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Master's degree in Psychology, Education, Counseling or a related Human Services field.
- 2 years recent experience working with Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Experience writing and implementing behavior support plans.
- Documented training in behavior modification techniques.
- Valid Driver's License, Criminal Check, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance
$34 per hour with no benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled