We are an established and growing restoration company located in Austin, TX, seeking an experienced executive assistant or office manager for our Greater Austin territory. We are part of a national $100 million organization, and our primary customers are insurance adjusters and contractors.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and communication skills. A minimum of 2 years experience in Outside Sales is required along with the ability to handle and resolve customer issues. Strong organizational follow-up and follow-through skills are a must. The skills are required for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. Candidates must work as ambassadors for the company. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. Must be self-motivated and must be able to build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales. This candidate must have their own transportation.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $36,000.00 /year