Officer will make patrols around location in company vehicle and keep detailed logs. During the shifts, officer will be required to check and secure doors throughout property.
- Keep detailed activity logs/reports
- Conduct vehicle check prior to beginning rounds in vehicle
- Monitor all activity at facility
- Conduct patrols on foot as well as vehicle using digital system on company smartphone • Ensure safe practices while conducting rounds in vehicle • Report all incidents to Supervisor and or Property Management
- At least 25 years of age
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass Background and Drug Screen
- Complete Georgia 24 Hour Certification Class (This is provided by the company)
- Professional and Polished Demeanor
- Security, Law Enforcement, and or Military experience is a plus
Work is performed for an assigned property, which may consist of one or more buildings.
You will work both inside and outside the building and may be exposed to a variety of weather conditions, emergency situations, and terrains (i.e.: concrete, grass, asphalt, marble, etc). You will be required to stand and/or walk for periods of time, and you must have the ability to climb stairs and walk on inclined surfaces while patrolling.
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.