We are an emerging, well-funded Blockchain start-up based in Santa Monica, CA looking for an experienced Director of Marketing, able to oversee the strategy and development of marketing, including company branding and messaging. The right person is a creative and innovative thinker with an interest in technology and a demonstrated track record of creating exceptional decks, presentations, and other external marketing materials to maximize efforts for brand position and awareness. This person should be able to integrate marketing efforts across various departments, such as sales, PR, and business development, with the ability to manage a team but also dive in to execute and improve process. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, based on experience.
- Develop both B2B & B2C marketing plans and devise out-of-the-box strategies for effectively entering the marketplace with a specific voice, continuously assessing and developing new strategies and partnerships
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Lead and ensure the consistency of the messaging, branding, and content of all internal and external communications and marketing collateral (decks, one-sheets, style guides, etc.), coordinating and socializing with business development and other internal departments
- Effectively communicate product capabilities and differentiation to internal teams, and develop effective sales presentations, training materials, and other tools to create and close pipeline.
- Perform industry and competitive research/analysis to create B2C market awareness, help positioning and messaging, and assist business development in client acquisition
- Maintain research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Prepare and submit regular updates to CEO
- Excellent relationships in the tech and business communities, and ability to build rapport and expand upon them
- Proven management experience and relationship development skills, both with internal teams, outside vendors, and clients
- Skilled at solving complex business problems, creating actionable and scalable marketing solutions
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly, and to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of five years of marketing experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments; an entrepreneurial spirit
FanFrog Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)