United States,New York,New York
High School Diploma/GED
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is committed to advancing our client goals. Our diverse and talented staff in approximately 100 countries advises companies, governments and institutions on the best ways to realize their strategic objectives. We've been in many countries for 100 years and have helped to shape, develop and grow the economies and infrastructures in many of the locations where we have a presence.
We create solutions for and provide the broadest possible capital market access to thousands of issuers and investor clients. And no institution better executes the increasingly complex payment and cash management solutions required in today's global economy.
To provide our clients with best-in-class products, services and execution, our businesses are organized into six groups: Citi Corporate and Investment Banking, Citi Capital Markets, Citi Alternative Investments, Citi Private Bank, Citi Investment Research & Analysis and Citi Transaction Services. This structure enables us to leverage our product breadth and geographic scope, and effectively align our resources with our clients' needs.
This position is within the Corporate and Investment Banking and supports several bankers in the Healthcare Group. This includes a combination of Managing Director (NA Co-Head), Directors, VPs and junior bankers within Corporate Banking Retail and Consumer. The duties are complex and confidential requiring the highest level of discretion and independent judgment. Employees within this role will have continuous contact/communication with high levels of internal management as well as senior management with external firms.
- Provide administrative support to a senior-level executives and group bankers.
- Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarify company policies and procedures
- Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook and update contacts
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings and mailings
- Coordinate extensive and frequent travel – both international and domestic
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through CTE system
- Process a high volume of charitable contributions in Procure2Pay (P2P) requiring a high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee information
- Assist with ad-hoc reports and special projects as needed
- Input call reports in ICG Toolbox – Client Call Report System
- Serve as back-up support for other managers and administrative staff when required
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense, ICG Toolbox Client Call Reporting)
- Prior experience in the Investment Banking industry preferred 3+ years
- College degree preferred
- Expertise in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must
- Extensive calendar management and travel arranging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and be flexible for overtime as needed