Education Required Level:
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a talented and motivated individual to serve as a Full-stack Software Engineer within our Platform Management team. The right candidate will work with the industry’s latest CRM and database technologies in support of a highly focused and entrepreneurial department leading change, driving growth and supporting key business services. The individual will contribute to the overall objectives of the department and will be a hands-on technical resource to a variety of cross-functional teams and global project initiatives. He or she will have to have a solid background in key technologies with focus on data management, data visualization, and system design and implementation experience. The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated IT professional that enjoys working closely with commercial business leaders. This person will be inspired by technology and its use in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Design, develop, implement and document data ingestion and integration processes.
- Construct a scalable data architecture utilizing both existing and new data sources.
- Establish and augment data services and workflows by researching and implementing best practices in data consumption, transformation and presentation.
- Explore data and identify patterns from multi-faceted data to create diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive insights.
- Strong background in relational database design.
- Exceptional knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (2014 and up).
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, and visualization.
- Experience with processing and managing large data sets (multi TB scale).
- Programming experience with modern programming languages (e.g., C#, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience with data viz platforms such as SSRS, QlikSense, D3, Tableau, etc.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math or related field.
- Proficiency in database management and administration (DBA).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS).
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical modeling.
- Knowledge of advanced client-side frameworks, e.g., ReactJS, Velocity.js, etc.