Scalable Press is on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for passionate finance professionals to help us build the future of on-demand manufacturing.
The Senior Accountant role is based in our Fremont office and reports to our Director of Accounting.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day to day accounting operations, including but not limited to:
----- Monthly, Quarterly, and Year-End close
----- General Ledger
----- Revenue and Expenditure Analysis
- Monitor and Analyze financial data for reporting purposes
- Provide recommendations to CFO and management on process improvements
- Maintain fiscal files and transactions
- Create a system for gathering, analyzing and verifying financial data
- Review monthly revenue and cost schedules, journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations of all revenue and cost of revenue related accounts.
- Work with the leadership and external auditors to ensure the company is compliant with the latest technical accounting guidance
- Collaborate with stakeholders to leverage system capabilities, continuously improve processes, and ensure data quality.
- Assist in formulation of internal controls and policies in compliance with SOX and GAAP.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis/projects, when needed
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Accounting Experience;
- Public Accounting(BIG 4) experience required
- CPA License preferred
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel required
- Proven knowledge and ability to provide financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong Analytic skills with the ability to problem solve
- Experience in NetSuite preferred but not required
Scalable Press is a technology company revolutionizing the printing industry. We believe that by investing in forward-thinking technology and infrastructure, we can make it easier and faster than ever to order custom printing.
We own and operate five production centers spanning California, Texas, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Our custom engineered systems, paired with our nationwide presence, allows us to push prices down to unprecedented lows, provide reliable quality, and offer fast turnaround times.
- Scalable Press has never raised funding- our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- Our facilities include over 200,000 square feet of production space.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
Job Type: Full-time