Platformatics Inc. Job Description: Accounting Manger
Reports to: CEO
The Accounting Manager supports all financial activities of Platformatics. The position also supports Partner Support and Operations.
- Assist the CFO, CEO and Director of Partner Support with tasks including, but not limited to, fulfilling orders, POs, SOs, data entry, expenditure entry and involving.
- Oversee inventory and asset management.
- Manage the office shipping and receiving.
- Assist in document management to collect, organize, and store information.
- Establish great working relationships with 3rd party partners and vendors.
- Find new ways to improve products, processes, and productivity.
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Direct experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience supporting senior level management.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Outstanding communication skills.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job responsibility required by his or her supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bloomington, IN (Required)