Full Stack Developer
24 DATA, Inc. is searching for a Full Stack Developer who will integrate with our web development team. This position is a full-time position. Your primary focus will be to assist in the development and maintenance of all server-side logic within our web applications. As a Full Stack Developer, you will also be responsible for integrating some front-end elements into our web applications. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. You will also have to work with configuring our servers and maintaining them in an enterprise setting. This is virtual office work position.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. 24 DATA does not sponsor nor facilitate in obtaining a work visa.
- Must be a resident of the state of Florida.
Please provide a cover letter, resume and a link to a portfolio of your work.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities will include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for integrating back-end applications with our sites
- Work with front-end developers and designers to create well designed and functional applications
Qualifications and Skills
The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven working experience in back-end web development with code examples for review
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework (CMS building and maintenance experience a plus)
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache Server
- Experience with modern enterprise PHP application frameworks (Zend Framework 2, Laravel 5, Symfony)
- Understanding of source control systems such as Git
- Great to have, but not required:
- Experience with DevOps auto deployment tools such as Ansible
- Continuous Integration Methodology and tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Unit testing/application monitoring using PHPUnit/Mink/Selenium
- An understanding/experience with the Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding proper design patterns for enterprise architecture – where does your logic go?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Full Stack Development: 3 years
Required work authorization: