Competent at the highest technical level. Designs & architects technical solutions to meet business needs. Plans work for others to meet project deadlines and works with users and analyst to analyze and design complex systems. Sets priorities as appropriate. Must have the ability to lead a team that analyzes applications and systems. Insures that the applications developed offer the highest reliability and performance possible. Must have strong decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation. Possesses project leadership and management skills. Fulfills mentor-like responsibilities. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Must have written and oral communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels within the company.
Architecture, Design, & Development
- Architects technical solutions
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
- Leads projects and/or teams involved with the development and implementation of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing applications.
- Leads application design meetings, conducts code reviews and conducts unit testing.
- Leads a team responsible for all aspects of applications programming and development for assigned projects.
- Instructs and checks the work of other applications development personnel involved with the design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation of applications.
- Leads a team responsible for the analysis and validation of system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Leads a team involved in creating designs, prototypes, and other methodologies for new and/or existing systems including the development and implementation of test plans and application specifications with various interfaces.
- Establishes, maintains and oversees the coding standards set forth for the application development groups.
- Develops high quality well-documented system codes using various languages (i.e. JAVA, XML, etc.) based on specification developed in conjunction with application experts from other departments within the company.
- Prepares logic diagrams needed in problem analysis.
- Develops common operations which can be reused.
- Participates in certain aspects of user consulting, systems analysis, systems design, vendor contracts and detail systems design.
Monitoring and reviewing technology and industry direction
- Provides both high level and detailed technical design documentation for development projects for use by other engineers and departments within the development organization.
- Acts as a technical consultant to other departments (i.e., user interface design standards, security of technology method, etc.) on emerging technical system issues.
- Stay on top of latest emerging technologies and industry trends
Developing and maintaining the Enterprise Architecture
- Defines principles, standards and processes that comprise the Enterprise Architecture model.
- Monitors Corporate objectives to understand the business drivers.
- Learns user functions, organization and role in the enterprise to the extent required.
- Analyses and evaluates existing and proposed application architecture and system components utilizing approved processes and systems.
- Develops tools and procedures to support application development used presently or in the future of the enterprise.
- Maintains awareness of state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and problem solving techniques.
- Provides advanced levels of technical and development support and training to all enterprise clients.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing applications require change, or where new applications need developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Establishes the enterprise guidelines to better service enterprise clients.
- Ensures that all client requests and problems are being appropriately resolved in a timely basis.
- Establishes the enterprise guidelines to better service enterprise clients. Ensures that all client requests and problems are being appropriately resolved in a timely basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent education and experience. Graduate level experience desirable.
8+ years of system analysis experience with progressive system application development and supervisory responsibilities. Full technical knowledge proficiency in technology architectures and relational databases. Must have a thorough understanding of systems and data processing policies, practices and procedures. Must have a thorough understanding of systems analysis and design techniques. Must have extensive knowledge of the systems development lifecycle. Excellent communication skills, Strong management ability and considerable aptitude in human relations. Project management experience is preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have the ability to lead a team that analyzes applications and systems. Must be able to program complex systems requiring minimal interfaces. Must possess problem-solving skills to determine the programming effects on existing systems. Must have strong decision-making skills. Must possess project leadership and management skills. Must have written and oral communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels within the company.
Travel Required: 10%
Salary Range: 125K + 15% Mgtment Bonus
This is a new and growing team, reporting to a great manager. This is the working environment people look for….
Strong Benefits, beautiful city, super modern, great nightlife, restaurants, and family environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- SEO: 4 years (Preferred)
- Enterprise Facing Website: 4 years (Preferred)
- System Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)