Antioch Auto Center is currently seeking a Lot Porter for our dealerships. This is the perfect entry-level position for individuals looking to get a "foot in the door" in the automotive industry! Note: Successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Job Duties include:
- Light car washing/detailing.
- Help clean cars on the lot during the lot wash.
- Inspecting cars thoroughly to detect damage.
- Reporting any damage to the supervising manager.
- Comparing serial numbers of incoming cars against invoices.
- Verifying presence of accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires and stereo equipment.
- Recording description of any damages and/or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Parking new cars in the assigned area.
- Maximizing the use of space and maintaining the dealership lot.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Coordinating work with team members and management.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by supervising manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS While no experience is necessary, an ideal candidate will be dependable, professional, and have a positive, can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Pre-employment drug test & background screening.
- General familiarity with a variety of automobiles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (within 90 days)
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Opportunities
- Fast Paced Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time