Our team is looking to hire someone who is reliable, dedicated, hardworking and a team player.
The diesel repair clerk primary responsibility will be to support the management team by ordering/picking up parts and scheduling services.
1. Working with drivers to schedule truck maintenance.
2. Ordering/ Picking up parts as requested
3. Over-seeing the daily functions of the repair shop
4. Keeping track of weekly sales
6. Data entry as requested by management
1. Must have a valid drivers license
2. Must have open availability
3. Must be mechanically inclined
4. Must have basic mechanic shop experience
*Looking to hire someone ASAP!
Job Type: Full-time