West side CPA Firm is looking for an outstanding CPA that has the skills and desire to take the next step into firm ownership. We are looking for a motivated, exceptional leader that believes in the highest quality client service. The right individual could potentially be on an immediate partner track.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-tech, and dynamic firm, with very clear upward mobility. We use the Thomson Reuters software suite, including UltraTax CS. We have flexible work hours, competitive compensation, retirement plan, medical insurance and generous personal time allowance. Visit our web site at www.nhw.net.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- CPA Required
- 5-10+ years of public accounting experience
- Highest degree of professional standards and client confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to communicate with clients, manage expectations, and ensure satisfaction.
- Commitment to business development and an excellent level of client service
- Strong technical skills – thorough knowledge and understanding of individual, partnership, corporate and trust federal income tax returns
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP, compilations and review engagements
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Capacity to manage and direct multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
Job Type: Full-time
- CPA, tax, public accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction