Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
Carrot Fertility is looking for a talented and innovative Art Director to join our brand marketing team. This person will partner with other members of the marketing team to concept and execute big ideas for overarching design based in strategy. The ideal candidate has experience completing hands-on projects while also managing more junior designers. They will be an advocate for the visual brand and constantly seek ways to push it forward. This role will report to the Design Lead.
This role will be part of Carrot's Brand team. Carrot's Brand team is responsible for sharing the Carrot story with the world, coordinating and producing all materials representing the business externally. The Brand team builds and nurtures relationships with prospects, customers, Carrot members, and the community while creating a brand image that showcases the company in a positive light.
- Execute a wide range of creative projects that meet our business objectives
- Create work from concept, through development, and final execution
- Extend the brand across digital, print, video, events, and more
- Act as an advocate for the brand both internally and externally
- Seize every opportunity to refine, evolve, and grow the brand
- Managing multiple creative projects at the same time
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to inform creative approaches
- Mentor developing talent and contribute to a creative culture in which people thrive
- Balance overseeing other's work with doing actual hands-on work
- Propose and create processes and tools to support design operations
- Have a compelling portfolio with demonstrations of strong typography and innovative thinking
- Passion for our mission
- Experience concepting and directing video, telling stories through motion
- Up-to-date knowledge of best creative practices in relevant digital formats
- Inspiring leader with the ability to manage and mentor
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail while also keeping bigger picture in mind
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are confident in time management
- Able to clearly communicate creative ideas
- Ability to do light photoretouching a big plus
- 8+ years of art direction experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Expert in Figma, Adobe Suite, Keynote, G-Suite
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $143,000 - $196,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz's Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.