Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software, system engineering, and integration company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program, and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
The project is an innovative initiative to establish an analytic environment for data science experimentation and prototyping. IAI is looking for a candidate that can serve as a member of a dynamic team that engineer solutions for an analytic data platform and data science environment. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of Linux-based operating systems, Java programming, container and orchestration technologies, relational and distributed databases, and build/deployment technologies. The Sponsor is seeking a resource to work on a team responsible for developing and delivering an array of technical and data management services to enable data scientists and data science activities.
- Analyzing requirements in the context of commercial best practices and mission organization strategic direction.
- Designing, building and deploying solutions for data science and mission partners with unique mission needs.
- Evaluating the applicability of particular IT and Open Source solutions and products to the data science cadre; facilitating and/or participating in testing products against business and mission data science use cases.
- Providing technical support to sponsored engineering activities such as off-sites, hack-a-thons; Technical Evaluation Meetings; and brainstorming meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data analytics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Demonstrated technical experience programming in Java or other related language.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and bash scripting.
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS and Amazon services such as S3 and EC2.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies, for example, PostgreSQL, MySQL, RDS, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Python.
- Demonstrated experience with code repositories and build/deployment pipelines, specifically using Jenkins and Git.
- Demonstrated experience with Automated Configuration Management including development experience with Puppet, Chef, or Ansible in a production environment.
- Knowledge of or experience with data science applications such as Anaconda, Rails, Jupyter Notebook, Superset, RStudio, or NIFI.
- Demonstrated experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) technologies. 5. Knowledge of or experience with software-defined networking.
- Knowledge of container and orchestration technologies, for example, Docker, Mesos, and Marathon.
- Demonstrated experience working with distributed database and streaming technologies, for example, Hadoop, Spark, Yarn, Hive, Kafka, Presto.
Must currently hold an active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.