With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we're taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over four years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
As a Photography Operations Specialist, you will be working with each of our cities and the Interior Design team to ensure that photographs are up to brand standards. This position will be responsible for managing our external editing service, uploading photographs to internal systems, rating photo quality, and recruiting photographers for new and existing cities.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Ensure photographs are up to brand standards
- Upload photographs to internal systems
- Work with an external editing service to ensure speedy delivery of photographs
- Recruit photographers for new and existing cities
- Work with the design team to align on standards
- Photography experience required
- Photoshop and Lightroom experience preferred
- Knowledge of photography equipment and best practices
- Computer savvy -- Experience altering file sizes, etc.
- Experience with typical startup tech applications (Drive, Asana, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
- College degree in photography or related experience
- Experience in working in a fast pace environment; bonus points for working at a startup
- Hospitality or real estate photography experience a plus
- You're super organized and able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You're a team player who can communicate effectively
- You're collaborative and love working with cross-functional teams
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
Depending on your location:
- Competitive salary ($15/hr. - $17/hr.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Discounts to stay in Sonders
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
- Daily catered lunches
- All the coffee you can imagine
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.