Position: Founding Branch Manager / Producing Loan Officer
Status: Full Time
Where you fit within Colten: Colten Mortgage is a rapidly growing mortgage company with an upbeat atmosphere and fast paced environment. In just a few years, Colten has grown from being licensed in only a few states, to now being licensed in 22 states, with the means and determination to expand our operation to 40+ states. To reach these ambitious goals, we are looking for new team members to help our business grow and elevate us to where we strive be.
Why be a Loan Officer for Colten: We understand the best Loan Officers do not find success on their own but have the full support of their company and team to help drive them forward! At Colten, we provide every Loan Officer with an assortment of tools and resources to give them an edge and find the highest level of success. Every Loan Officer at Colten is provided a wide array of technology pieces, various software platforms to make day-to-day operation run smooth, and the backing and direct access to a full Marketing, Communication, Data Analysis, and a comprehensive, top to bottom, in-house Operations teams.
Colten’s Values: Colten Mortgage is devoted to serve its employees. In every interaction with us as individuals and a company, we let all our staff members know that they matter. As well as offering a complete Benefits package, Colten’s company values are built around superior communication, customer service, and an ongoing desire to learn, grow, and improve. Colten Mortgage is a proud, equal opportunities employer.
Our Culture: One of the biggest perks of working for Colten, are the friendships made and the atmosphere in which the office has taken on. Those friendships do not only allow for fun times at work, they reach outside of the office as well. We know other companies say they have a great culture, but at Colten, we prefer to show it through our everyday interactions and support of one another.
· Represent Colten on outside sales opportunities, including on the phone, face to face, and digitally.
· Advertise and communicate Colten’s services to potential clients and identify proper residential mortgage loan products to fit their needs.
· Work alongside team members to complete mortgage loan application and streamline all processes.
· Create a high level of customer service, to define the Colten brand and exemplify why Colten Mortgage is the lender of choice in our community.
· Maintain organization of client data in our CRM System and Loan Origination Software.
· Sustain high level of efficiency, to preserve a beneficial timetable for clients.
· Uphold high ethical standards/ business practices, attend sales/staff meetings, complete duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. 1 year as a Mortgage Loan Officer is preferred, but not required to apply. If you do not meet these qualification, we can work with you to get licensed.
Compensation: Competitive commission rate structure and bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $395,540.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)