Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.
The service account representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures as well as communicating effectively with team members within the service department.
1. Responsible for daily reviews of service technician timesheets
2. Examine and analyze completed service work orders.
3. Communicate effectively with service managers and service technicians to resolve discrepancies and to obtain missing documents.
4. Assist and support technicians and service managers with the preparation of quotes resulting from pull through service work.
5. Participate in customer discussions as required to submit the quote, follow up on quote approvals and scheduling of quoted work.
6. Audit invoices that have exported to billing system, finalize the sale for services rendered per the customer’s ROE, print invoices, attached work order and other required documents and distribute to the customer.
7. Maintain customer Rules of Engagements and billing system.
8. Monitor customer account details for non-payment and provide support to corporate credit department to resolve customer disputed/rejected invoices and past due receivables.
9. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
High School OR Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
(e.g. physical demands, confidentiality requirements, travel requirements)
Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
- Work effectively in diverse team and fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to meet short and long term deadlines.
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.